Our Work

Miami University - Laws Hall

Laws Hall was originally built in 1959 and was home to the School of
Business until 2009. Conger Construction Group was charged with
renovating the bottom two floors of Laws Hall into space for the
University Libraries collection, offices, collaborative meeting spaces,
and classrooms. The project was designed with energy efficiency in
mind, and therefore, new construction materials and techniques were
utilized.