Brian is a native to the Cincinnati area, having graduated from Moeller High School. Brian received his BA from the University of Dayton and MA from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. He has spent his past 3 years with Conger. He focuses on development of new relationships as well as maintaining current ones to explore new opportunities in market sectors.
Brian has climbed Mt. Elbert in Leadville, Colorado; the highest summit of the Rocky Mountains in North America!
- 20 years of business development experience
- The First Tee of Greater Miami Valley Board of Directors
- The First Tee of Greater Miami Valley volunteer
- Golf Coaches Association of America
- Association of Applied Sport Psychology