Laws Hall was originally built in 1959 and was home to the school of business until 2009. Conger was charged with renovating the bottom two floors into space for the University Libraries collection, offices, collaborative spaces, and classrooms. The project was designed with energy efficiency in mind and therefore new construction materials and techniques were utilized.
- Year: 2011
- Owner: Miami University