Mike joined Conger Construction Group in 2021. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and from Purdue University with a Masters in Structural Engineering. His accreditations include being a Board Member for the Mason Deerfield Chamber of Commerce. As Director of Business Development, he works closely with our design partners to determine the best course of action for their projects. With 20 years of experience in the construction industry, paired with his background in engineering, he anticipates blind spots and avoids problems that can arise, such as market volatility, escalation, costs, and various other challenges to ensure projects are successfully delivered on time and on budget.
Mike is passionate about mental health and founded the Anderson Mental Health Collaborative in 2018 in the community in which he resides.
- 20 years of expereince
- Mason Deerfield Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- CPSM (Certified Professional Services Marketer)
- Professional Engineer in Ohio and Kentucky (license retired)
- 2015 Business Courier Forty Under 40
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce C-Change Class 10 Participant